Equum Medical is seeking a CNO to lead a team of nurses and tele-sitters who virtually observe patients for the purpose of identifying behaviors which are potentially hazardous to self or others in accordance with facility policies and procedures and reports needs and concerns to the licensed nurse. Our nurses will support hospital flow, assist on-site teams through our monitoring processes and technology.
This role requires a licensed nurse with experience in providing care and held various leadership roles. It is critical that this role communicates effectively with co-workers, patients, family, and hospital staff to ensure Equum is providing the best level of service and care for our patients and clients.
- Providing leadership to Equum’s nurses and tele-sitting associates.
- Maintaining necessary regulatory and compliance approvals and quality accreditations.
- Work to track operational metrics associated with our tele-sitter and tele-nursing business lines
- Track and report performance (quality, patient experience, etc.)
- Partnering with our facility leadership provide performance KPIs.
- Provide leadership and coaching to ensure all colleagues role model Equum core values.
- Assisting in planning new services that generate additional sources of profitable revenue.
- Creating an environment that will encourage recruiting and retention of clinical employees.
- Managing costs by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities and take action to eliminate non-value costs.
- Establishing standards for nursing practices and maintain authority, accountability, and responsibility for nursing services.
- Developing organizational programs, policies and procedures that describe how tele-nursing and tele sitting care is assessed, delivered, and evaluated.
- Developing and managing team/functional budget.
- Analyzing areas in planning, promoting, and conducting organization-wide performance improvement activities.
- Representing the nursing services at all appropriate meetings - board, executive, client, and team.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to continually improve our processes, maximize our resources, and most importantly creating a team first environment.
- Workforce planning – review and ensure schedules and staffing meet our client commitments.
Qualifications And Minimum Requirements
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
- Must be a registered nurse (RN) with a current licensure within the state
- Must possess detailed knowledge of hospital nursing operations
- 5+ years of demonstrated successful leadership in a hospital environment
- Must be proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff, physicians, patients, and patient's families
- Ability to maintain confidential information concerning personal, financial, or medical matters
Salary and Benefits:
Notice & Disclaimer: The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive, all-inclusive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Requirements are representative of the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.