Equum Medical is a fast pace and high growth organization and looking for an HR associate who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to help build and improve our processes. This role requires an adaptive professional and is looking to grow with the organization. Our HR associate will be asked to own a wide range of initiatives from onboarding, credentialing, and HR support for our colleagues.
The HR Associate will report to the Chief People Officer of Equum Medical.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUUM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable laws and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Qualifications And Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years of human resources experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations preferred.
- Experience with Excel including use of functions, formulas, pivot tables, charts, and graphs
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software or HRIS systems.
- Proficiency in or the ability to quickly learn the organization's HRIS and talent management systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- Health and Wellness
- Paid time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for Qualified degrees
- Parental Leave